Monday, April 27, 2009

day 19 VLCD- no weight loss for 5 days!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arrggggggghhhhhhhhhhh, i am so mad the scale is not dropping. I have been perfect. I am not excercising at all. But i didnt want to burn off calories and be hungry, which was what i was told could happen. I went away this last past weekend and was perfect. i grilled my protien, (totally scrumptious, will do that all the time now and freeze it for week) I brought my fruits and even a bag of kirby cukes and the breadsticks. I am confused and kinda angry. How the hell with my weight could i eat 500 calories and not loose? My nutritoin director said if weight dosent move tomorrow, to do an apple day tomorrow, eat 6 apples and nothing else. Its supposed to get rid of water weight. i will give it a try. i will probably be more full from apples than usual food, but if helps me loose, i will gibe it a whirl. Has anyone had a no weight loss pattern? I am trying so hard to change myself and its really frustrating. i know i am loosing inches, but shit- that scale means so much to me. Highly recommend to ya'all to BBQ all your meats. Wven the ordinary shrimp were awsome. And BBQ'd buffalo filet mignon- very delish. Tomorrow is going to be a better day.

3 comments:

  1. My heart goes out to you!! Your body will reward you for sticking to your guns... just wait and see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just remember you are still losing fat and inches. Sometimes it takes the scale a while to register. Get the Ketone Strips and see if you are in the pink. If you are you're burning fat. Try cutting out the breadstick for today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI I went 4 days without moving that scale and then I gained .6 took me all week to get it off. Just keep following the diet

    ReplyDelete