Monday, April 20, 2009

Day 8- 0 LBS lost

I am sure i will loose tomorrow. I was, not to be gross and graphic, but i was so constipated, i was ready to plunge my butt. Thank goodness after a cup of coffee and a correctal all is ok. But i must say, i had absolutly no appetite today. I read about people who had blogged and commented that they sometimes had to stuff the food down and sometimes almost forgot to eat, while on the HCG and i thought that was a bunch of hooey. But as i live and breathe, i didnt eat anything but an apple by 4pm. I did make a late lunch and an even later dinner, but holy crap, to the folks who are trying to debunk what we are doing, if i was eating so little calories, i would be screaming with starvation. I am just so eager to go to bed each night for the weigh in morning time. I have been just so upbeat since i started this journey. Its nice to just be in a good mood, ya know?

1 comment:

  1. Hello there :) I noticed that you are following my blog and just wanted to quick stop by your corner of the blogosphere. Congrats on getting things "moving" .. lol .. that can really hinder things! I'm a big fan of the "Smooth Move" tea, myself.

    Most people who try to debunk the hCG protocol haven't done any real research and certainly haven't tried it for themselves. You do what YOU know is right. When you take all of the weight off and KEEP it off, you can just shrug and think, "I told you so!" ;)

    ReplyDelete