Thursday, April 30, 2009

day 21- I did an apple day- lost 3lbs next day

So i have not been writing in this as much as i did when i started. I think when i dont loose each day, i get too pissed to write. But i am following this diet perfectly, until today when i had a little more tomato then i should have, may have been 1/2 cup extra. Funny how that 30 calories made me feel a little guilty. I have been hungry today though. Last day of work month, so a little stressed out. Plus i am PMS, so the 1lb i gained back from apple day is probably me retaining fluid. I must say, i am a little disappointed in my scale. Literally. It was a cheapie, only $17, but it said it would measure 1/2 lbs too, but each day i am an even amount, never 1/2 lb increments. I should have splurged for the $45 scale, which had up to 1/4 increments. Oh well, at least i go to the clinic tomorrow and will see actual weight loss. cant believe i am only at the 1/2 way mark. Feels like i have been on this for a few months. Cant seriously believe i have not drank any wine in over 3 weeks. Holy shit! That is kinda cool. I dont even crave it on weekends. That is a bonafide miricle. I am very proud of myself for doing this. Wish it was phase 3 already though. Kinda miss going out with the hubby for dinner on weekends.

5 comments:

  1. I'm sure it would be frustrating not seeing the scale move! My scale shows increments of .2 Even if I only lose .2 of a pound I'm glad I can see it. I think its totally worth the $$$. Keep up all your hard work.... all that frustration and hunger pays off in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY DAY! I hate platos have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love wine too and miss it dearly...lol Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I noticed you didnt lose around your second week as well. but now you are on a roll! cool! My scale is sooo not moving. Any suggestions???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep doing the protocal it does get easier and the weight will keep dropping off. Dont forget to measure someitme you will have a huge loss in inches and then the weight drops.

    ReplyDelete