Thursday, April 16, 2009

Day 4 on low calorie diet- minus 1.5LBS

I tell ya, i love going to sleep each night because not only does it give me less time for any temptation thoughts of food, but before i know it, i am waking up and weighing less! I went to the Dr today for a back pain i had been having for a month and when i bounced my diet off him, he surprised me by telling me not only has he heard of the HCG used in weight loss, but a Dr. friend of his has a clinic that is devoted mainly to the HCG. My husband Craig was expecting the Doc to basically say awful things about the diet and that it was harmful to me and i should get off it ASAP. This was simply not the case. The Dr. says he does hear results, but he is very pro -excercise to help keep the weight off. I totally agree. He basically tells me that the key to keeping the weight off is 40 minutes of excercise a day. I am totally on board with that plan and cant wait until my weight is at a managable amount where doing excercise will be soooo much easier. Though i am going to go back on the treadmill, not excerting myself like a maniac, but for healthy heart reasons and just to excercise my muscles. Its 5:15pm today and so far, hardly any desire for food at all. How could anyone say this dosent work? With what i am eating each day, i would be out of my mind with hunger. Anyway, i am feeling very positive today and unbelievably motivated and excited. I have not lost a lot of weight in years, been maintaining for weigh to long. (pun intended).

No comments:

Post a Comment