Sunday, April 19, 2009

Day 6 and 7- 2 Lbs each day making 4 for the weekend

Wow, down 11 Lbs on the my first week. Feeling pretty good. Craig commented i was in a great mood all week. I hadn't noticed but i guess when i am doing something amazing for myself, and it is working awesomely, i feel pretty good. This has been the first weekend in many years i have not had any wine. I have not craved it at all. That is as much of a a surprise to me as not having many hunger pains so far.
We are going to an art show in Delray Beach today. Usually this would turn into a food feast as well as checking out the art- but i will eat my lunch before we go and pack lots of water. Shit, i hate using port-o-potties, but a girl has to do what a girl has to do. I will pack lots of napkins.
One little weird thing, i had a dream i was at a Dr's office getting weighed by an old friend of mine named Amy, and my weight was exactly what it was when i weighed myself this morning. And i have a digital scale. Well, i was just fresh from the dream when i weighed myself and i felt kinda like Patricia Arquette in Medium. It made me smile.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Stephanie,
    Congrats on your weightloss! Im really excited about this! I have lost 16 lbs in 13 days so im pretty excited somedays it is pretty hard but i just keep telling myself its not worth it! I really want to feel better and have more energy! Im glad your doing well! Keep up the goodwork! Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment on my blog. I followed Dr. Simeons protocol the entire round. I found that I lost more weight eating fish than chicken. There are some really good recipes on the link on my page. 11 lbs in 7 days is AMAZING!!! WTG!

    ReplyDelete