Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Day 2- minus 3 lbs

I weighed myself yesterday in the morning (which is the official weighing time I will be using) and during the day. Since i drank more than 1/2 my weight in water ounces, i was actually up like 5 lbs from 2 initial gorging days, but that was literally all water weight. So i actually really lost 3 lbs. (not to bad) My husband, Craig, who from the jump start has been very against me doing the HCG protocol, actually said this morning, and i quote, "if you can loose like 20lbs on this and keep it off, than i guess it was worth it. " HOLY CRAP! I was quite happy to hear those words of support. Its weird, he usually is so supportive of anything i do, but on my diet journeys, most of which always wound up unsuccessful, i am not surprised by his negativity this time. He just doesn't want me to get my hopes up and be disappointed and well, devastated is more the right word, if i don't get the results i am supposed to. As for my step-mother in law, who is doing this with me; well, lets call her W. As i was quite hungry at different times during the day yesterday, when i spoke to her, not only had she not eaten all her foods for the day as of yet, but she was feeling no hunger at all. Well, good for her. She certainly does not have to loose over 100lbs like i do, so i guess her body does not need or crave food as mine always has. I read on the HCG diet info forum, that hot tea helped a lot of people to curb the hunger. So i did drink a lot of tea yesterday. It did help a bit. I also peed what felt like 20 times yesterday. That makes me think of the Adam Sandler movie Big Daddy, when he and the little boy are peeing on the wall of a restaurant and he says, "and now we're loosing weight". Well that is all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment