Wednesday, April 15, 2009

day 3- holy cow, - 4.5 LBS

Wow, i bought a digital scale at target for only $17 yesterday. I needed to see exactly what was going on. The weight was 2 lb difference from my regular scale but the weight difference is from yesterday afternoon on the digital scale. I was pleasantly surprised by the weight loss. Yesterday was much more managable with hunger. Not too bad, little uncomfortable at night, but i saved an apple and a breadstick and i was fine. Who the hell would have thought a breadstick would feel like such a treat and be so satisfying? That is crazy. Read on the HCG forum about some variations on cooking the meats we eat. I forgot who put a recipe for ground chicken cutlet with seasonings- i used salt, pepper, curry powder and onion powder. Cooked it in my pan with some vinegar. Pretty tasty. Put it on a bed of vinegar and stevia shredded cabbage cole slaw. I am a little worried since i remember cabbage being awfully gassy, poor craig. Maybe i will blame it on Shelby my golden retriever. Oh, who am i kidding, my hubby knows i have some pretty heinous farts. Havent heard from my step mother-in-law W yet. I wonder how much weight she lost this morning? Glad to see some new people who are reading my blog, kinda makes me feel like Lindsay Lohan a little. By the way, anyone see her make believe e-harmony ad? It was frigging hilarious!. Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. I saw it this morning. What a crack up. But so true. Keep up the good work. I know it is amazing that a breadstick can be a treat. I like taking my apples and making them into applesauce, something different. I also take my strawberries and blend them with some stevia and ice and make a little smoothie at night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the laughs. Love your sense of humor! Isn't it funny how we appreciate the smallest things. I remember how it felt to look forward to eating on P2. Keep on going and you will do great! WTG on the loss!

    ReplyDelete