Friday, April 17, 2009

Day 5- first day no weight loss at all , boo hoo

Well, 1st day no weight loss, but come on, i am doing great. I am actually being perfect so far. I am going to the Dr today so i will see the actual weight loss since my 1st appointment, which was before gorging days, but it will be actual weight loss i guess. I have been looking all over the internet and wow, there is such a community of HCG people out there. I joined the Happily Thinner After site. Kinda reminds me of the "family" one gets with overeaters annonymous. People who understand what you are feeling and are sharing the journey with you.

I am going away next weekend. i am a little nervous since its my sisters 40th birthday party and my family are not only party drinkers but they eat like theres no tomorrow (sorry Jen, if u are reading this, but u know its true :) ) I would love any tips from anyone who is reading this on how to travel with the LCD foods. What travels best- i am thinking cooked chicken cutlet may be best, and radishes or cucumbers. Those wont get too wilty or gushy. This is going to be the first weekend i havent had any wine in... well ... years i think. And right now, i am totally ok with it. I dont feel any desire for it. Thats awsome.

3 comments:

  1. hmmmm not sure about an entire weekend, but I'm gong away for the day on Sunday and will be packing two thermos's with soup in them.. Sounds like your on the right track though for good 'travel' foods. My sister travels a lot and has been very successful in sticking to her eating plan so I use that as motivation to know I can succeed when I'm out of town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've gone on several weekend trips while on my first round and will be gone this weekend on my second round. I always take my cooked chicken, some cucumbers, my apples, strawberries, and tomatoes. I can then make my tomatoes into soup if I want. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great trip. I really don't know any traveling tips for the diet. I have not had to travel while on Hcg. I know what you mean about being around family. My family eats like crazy too. Bad habits are hard to break!

    ReplyDelete